In 2014, we reached a number of milestones. Most notably, more than 6,000 companies use our software in over 40 countries around the world, and more than 20 billion emails are sent each year through our emailing platform. As of date, we have over 80 employees in 3 offices (15 we”re hiring). This year also marks 10 years of business for MailUp. So, let”s celebrate!
As a company, MailUp has a very interesting and unique story. In 2004, the five MailUp founders from Northern Italy – Nazzareno Gorni, Luca Azzali, Alberto Miscia, Matteo Bettoni, and Matteo Monfredini – decided to work on building an emailing platform, which is now the most widely used email and SMS platform in Italy. Just to name a few of our customers: Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz Italia, UniCredit Group, Nespresso, Piaggio, and many more companies use MailUp. At the same time, MailUp has expanded internationally, and in late 2011 MailUp established its first office outside of Italy in San Francisco, CA.
Product-wise, we’ve kept updating and adding new features and integrations: from developing the MailUp API’s and integrations for CRM, CMS, and e-commerce (2010), the Magento integration (2011), the complete redesign of our software with the MailUp 8 release (2012), to the new drag & drop email editor coming soon in April of 2014.
A few figures:
- 3 offices: in Milan, Cremona (Italy), and San Francisco, CA (US)
- 5 founders: Nazzareno Gorni, Luca Azzali, Alberto Miscia, Matteo Bettoni, and Matteo Monfredini
- 10 years in business!
- 80 employees
- 15 open positions to join us and help us reach new milestones
- 6,000 companies that have chosen MailUp
- 20 billion emails sent last year through our system
- … and an endless commitment to delivering a better and better product!