As we look back, 2014 has been a busy year for email marketers. On the email inbox side, we’ve seen innovations from Gmail with Grid View and Inbox by Gmail and a fight against phishing attacks with the adoption of DMARC from the biggest email providers, including Yahoo! Mail and AOL. On the regulatory side, we’ve seen the Canadian Anti-Spam Law (CASL) go into effect last summer with email marketers sending confirmation emails left and right. On the email software side, we’ve published a number of MailUp product releases with new features and improvements and launched BeeFree, which is now one of the most widely used email editors out there with an average of 30,000 users per month.
2014 also proved to be a strong year for email marketing, as marketers consider it a top marketing channel and are evermore looking for strategies, tactics, and tools to improve their marketing ROI and effectiveness. Wrapping up 2014, here are the top 10 most read MailUp blog posts of 2014. Enjoy! And, let us know what was your most notable email marketing moment of 2014.
The top 10 most read MailUp blog posts of 2014
- A marketer’s practical guide to Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- BeeFree: A free, online email editor with built-in responsive design
- How Re-engagement Campaigns Work According to Return Path Study
- CASL compliance: how to update your email signup forms
- AOL to reject bulk emails from AOL addresses
- Email Marketing is a Top E-Commerce Marketing Channel – MarketingSherpa Report
- The Gmail “Promotions” tab gets a visual upgrade with grid view
- BEE: the new drag & drop, mobile-friendly email editor
- Case study: emailing coupons as dynamically generated barcodes
- Automated customer approval: why and how we “vet” prospects
Bonus: At #12. Announcing the MailUp IPO on AIM Italia