MailUp’s blog is constantly growing, and we’re always happy to welcome new contributors among our writers.
If you have great writing skills, know a thing or two about Digital Marketing, and would love to share your views with over 30,000 marketers and entrepreneurs every month – well, it’s time to submit your article!
This page collects everything you need to know before you email us your piece. Please read it carefully. Thank you!
What we’ll accept
Our mission is to provide our digital community with fresh, relevant, interesting content every day. We place the utmost care to the quality and originality of every piece we publish. Therefore, we can only accept articles that are:
- Original (never published before, even if reshuffled)
- Proprietary (written in your own hand, no copyrights infringed)
- Equipped with proper context (through attribution, sources, quotes)
- Well-written (proper grammar, innovative arguments, inspiring points of view)
What we won’t accept
We will review and approve each and every article before publishing it. We won’t be able to accept:
- Anything that has appeared elsewhere (even if reshuffled. If we find out it’s not original after publishing it, we will remove the piece)
- Anything that is promotional (even partially so)
- Anything that is inaccurate or contains wrong information
- Anything that is offensive or biased
Please make sure that you send us a Word document including:
- Minimum 1,500 words
- Title and short abstract
- Max 1 link to your website or blog
What else we’ll need from you
Please also send us:
- Any images in a separate folder and properly named
- Your name, surname, job title, bio (max 300 characters), good res/size headshot
Please note: bios cannot host hyperlinks. If you’d like to mention your website or blog, please include the full domain extension (i.e. Content Manager at mysite.com)
How to submit your article
Please send all the above to email@example.com. Every article will be reviewed by our Content Marketing team and, if it gets a green light, will be signed off for publication.
Usually, we tend to keep any amendments to a minimum. However, we may amend, write off or add any content we think necessary, wherever necessary.
We may also include links and calls to action to MailUp’s resources, wherever we see fit.
Our blogs work on a threefold language base – English/Spanish/Italian. Unless you specifically ask us not to, we’ll consider the article free to be translated and published on our other blogs.
Different agreements may be made separately.